Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 04:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intellikids Student Care- How you fare them?  (Read 9682 times)
Linda

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Any one can comment how you fare this student care at the 198 Kopi tiam upstairs?
I would like to have comments and understanding before making another decision to place my P3 kid to the centre vs maid.

Do advice
Thanks

Advertisement

JH

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »

Any one can comment how you fare this student care at the 198 Kopi tiam upstairs?
I would like to have comments and understanding before making another decision to place my P3 kid to the centre vs maid.

Do advice
Thanks

I don't know much about this student care but i always think student care is always better compared to maid (unless the maid is good and can guide him to do his homework). The child gets to interact with other peers (but must make sure they are good peers) and teachers do teach them their homework too. Go around looking for a good student care, i think there's some home-based student care too. Maybe can look around this forum to gather more info.
Linda

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 04:30:59 AM »

hmmm...don tik i will consider that already....
cos i went to the place and the care taker is the maid and i have feedback that the centre is extremly cramped and the food serve is not good ,

so much factors that i dropped the ideas now
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 04:45:33 AM »

Heard there is a pearl student care centre but might be far from Mee Toh.  Perhaps can arrange for bus?

Any mommies with kids at Pearl Student Care Centre?  Perhaps can give some feedback?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: