Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 09:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frustrated with the limited choices in Punggol  (Read 3700 times)
mmrr

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2010, 03:34:45 AM »

head banging I have tried since a mth ago looking for a suitable half day child care or play group for my son. But child care centres that offer half day service is so scarce, the only one tat does is expensive (80 bucks diff for a full day). N the one tat offers have a long waiting list of 80 kids!! i have a full time maid n i'm enroling him cos i wan him to learn more from the child care centre. As for play group the only one tat can take him in now has a small tiny room in an RC, which my husband says it's smaller than our study room!!. The other ones which is nicer n bigger won't take him till next yr. I'm at my wits end now with no other choices but to wait n wait. Any mummy facing similar problems would like to share your experiences n offer some good solutions?

Advertisement

edde

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »

hi mmrr, the playgroup which u mentioned as "a small tiny room in an RC, which my husband says it's smaller than our study room" is wunderkind?

my gal has been there since she is 20 mths old. she is now 38 mths old.. and all this time, she enjoys her sch very much.. i believe u hv spoken to Teacher Hana? dun worry abt the size of the room/school, Tr Hana and Tr Sharon are superb! They are patient, caring and genuinely love the children. Personally, i believe that the quality of the teachers overrides all other factors Smiley
mmrr

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 03:14:13 AM »

Hi, edde.. So nice of u to inform me but it's not called wunderkids. It's called "Kiddy ABC" located at Blk 176C, r we toking abt the same play group?. Can u provide me with the contacts of the play group u r referring to? Thsk so much!!!  Smiley
edde

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 11:12:55 AM »

mmrr, oh.. sorry, tot u were refering to wunderkind Tongue

wunderkind is located at blk 162A (i think), its also located in a RC.. u may wanna call Tr Hana at 97895162 Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: