Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 02:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Weekends Programmes for 2yr olds?  (Read 8443 times)
beanie976

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 12:33:37 AM »

Hi Alfa_Juliet,

Good to know that you're happy with Tots House  Smiley  I was thinking of checking out this one cos' it's the nearest to nanny's place.

Went to Jenius' website. No mention of any affiliates in Punggol though.  Maybe it's a bit out of date.

Could you tell me a bit more about Tots House?  When I called 3 weeks back, they said they have 12 students and that they charge $330 per term.

Do you know if the teachers are qualified and what other costs we might have to incur?  Tried calling just now but I guess they're closed cos' of the hols.

I wonder if they have trial lessons also.  Don't want to commit for the full 10 weeks from the start cos' my kid have never gone for any classes b4.

Appreciate your advise!  Grin

Advertisement

Mich

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »

Hi Beanie

Tots is daily lessons or weekend?

Mich
beanie976

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2007, 03:48:32 AM »

Hi Mich,

sorry for late reply :p  Been up to neck with work recently.

Tumbletots has daily weekday (Mon-Fri) classes as well as weekend classes.  Curriculum for each is different.  Weekend classes are mainly for play and interaction.  Weekday classes are more structured.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: