Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 12:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayspring Kindergarten  (Read 121100 times)
teabag

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 10:38:12 PM »

Hi Sophia,

You're welcome.

Just to add to Alaska - the children do sometimes get to sit on the floor (based on my girl's experience) for storytelling, rhymes, etc. It's very much like a lower primary class where teachers still gather the children in front, for group activities although most of the lessons are conducted with children sitting at their desks.

Hope you find Dayspring suitable for you. I've heard good things about them too thumbs up

Advertisement

ljpflee

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 02:04:21 AM »

hi sophia, sorry for the late reply. yes i have sent both my boys to dayspring. one has just graduated and coping well in P1 from day 1 ( he attended the new school all by himself). Most my neighbours in my block sent their kids to dayspring so its always a fun time going to school. my little boy attended the school when he turn 2 as i wanted him to be with the brother b4 he graduated. its so heart warming to see them holding hands and attending school together. for the 1st 2 weeks little bro cried and the older brother spent time with him in school to calm him.

I dont find the school hygiene a problem, it is a mini pri school operation but with more fun activities and teachers guiding them. dirty eat ....dirty big.... ha ha ha! am sorry if u find me too bo chap about all this. so much so i got some scoldings from my mum for not showing my support by attendin my child day 1 in his pri school on 2 jan 08. the joke is my boy didnt want me to attend. my only concern is my children are happy going to that school. everyday they are lookin forward to school.

if money is yr concern then u may consider PAP which is not bad too. Because dayspring year end concert spending is EXPENSIVE  if u dont wish yr child to miss out. good day  and cheers !!!
ljpflee

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 02:07:45 AM »

hi sophia, should you decide to send yr kids to dayspring, u may want to buy the reading materials for both english and chinese for half the price by asking from the current parents.

hi revef, you may check with dayspring once yr child turn 2. if the child is independent the sch may accept
LSHARON70

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 10:17:25 AM »

Hi ljpflee,  heard that they do organised enrichment class.  Did you send your child for the enrichment class and is it worth to attend ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: