Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 24, 2024, 11:32:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments on Talent Plus Playgroup at Blk 187 Punggol Central.  (Read 11694 times)
pohbear77

Ignore
« on: November 03, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »

Hi all,

am intending to send my 26-month old girl to attend playgroup in Punggol next year. Have a few options available (Talent Plus, Kiddy ABC, Apple Tree etc) but am more inclined to send her to Talent Plus (@ Blk 187 Punggol Central) as it's just few blocks away from where we are living. Hence we would like to find out more about their services of teacher(s)/programs offered etc from those whom are currently sending their kids to them or had done so previously. Surfed through their website but not much info (course fees, timing available etc)... Is it possible to apply for any subsidies (those offered by government for working parents) for such programmes (understand that it's normally 2 hours program so don't know if eligible for any subsidies...)

All comments/reviews (be it positive or negative) are welcome & appreciated. Will be great if can offer suggestions for other good playgroups near my area (near SPC @ Punggol Central). Many thanks for viewing.

Regards.

Anxious parents...

Advertisement

pohbear77

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:56:24 AM »

Hmm... does no replies imply that no one actually send their little ones to Talent Plus for Playgroup sessions?? Anyone??  Huh?
Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

Hi pohbear77,

I think there's no subsidy for playgroup only CC.  Sorry, not very sure as my kids are not in playgroup. 

Actually, didn't even know there's Talent Plus at Blk 187.  Is it at the RC?  Just an idea, you might want to talk to the mommies when they send their kids to playgroup?  I've seen some mommies and maids send kids at the Kiddy ABC though.

Cheers,
pohbear77

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »

Hi pohbear77,

I think there's no subsidy for playgroup only CC.  Sorry, not very sure as my kids are not in playgroup. 

Actually, didn't even know there's Talent Plus at Blk 187.  Is it at the RC?  Just an idea, you might want to talk to the mommies when they send their kids to playgroup?  I've seen some mommies and maids send kids at the Kiddy ABC though.

Cheers,

Thanks alot for the reply Pavilion8612. Yup, it's the one located at the RC at Level 1 below the block. Will try & check out with the mums more about the comments on this Playgroup one of these days... Had considered Kiddy ABC also, but Talent Plus is still nearer & more convenient for us (in case of rain etc..)

Regards.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: