Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 04:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Children see ghosts more easily?  (Read 2597 times)
brightstar

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »

Recently, my girl keep saying she see "monster" in the house. She is 4 years old. Is it a growing phase?? Anyone has the same experience?

Advertisement

wowbags

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 02:22:58 AM »

hi...yes some children can see ....what is ur religion btw? if u dont mind me asking..
da

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:08:38 PM »

brightstar, i think its normal for children of that age to imagine monsters, and be afraid of dark etc.

instead of being frightened yourself, try asking your child what he/ she is seeing. eg. what shape, size, colour, what the monster is doing.

your child may be imagining cookie monster from sesame street, or barney, the purple dinosaur, etc etc, something he has seen on the tv. but if you get frightened, your child will be very frightened by you.

for example, a child might look at the windows, and ask "ma, or pa, what (or who) is that?", pointing to the window at night.. the parent get scared. but if you ask the child, to describe what he is seeing, it might be the reflection of himself on the window.

devil's advocate
Lazybumbum

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 06:32:10 AM »

children are more imaginative... ask ur gal more detailed as four yrs old should be able to express ownself clearer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: