Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 14, 2024, 02:55:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beauty, more than skin-deep  (Read 26618 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 09:52:53 PM »

is there one payment per visit?

The last time I used to go to Clarins facial treatment in Borders building there. One payment per visit because I'm using Clarins.

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2007, 04:31:52 AM »

Can always choose paying for every visit, but they always attract you with special promotion if you sign up for a package.

cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2007, 06:26:57 AM »

Agree fully... this brand excellence shouldn't be awarded to them so easily.... few yrs ago was also a Haach, TPY customer....Aiyo, push like hell, every time go facial sure must go to "interview room" & talk for more than half hr.... after few "donkey tries" & they discovered I dun wanna sign up another package.... "face black black" u know?- from manager to the facial girl, worse still, when she was doing facial, u know she "boh sim" already, anyhow "wack wack here, wack wack there"....... Learn my lesson - before end of any package, must drag on & pretend u interested to sign on, then after the last one, say "Ciao".....See ya!

You know what, that's exactly the treatment I got the last time! The CEO of Haach very young leh, Ponz Goo right? Like in her early thirties. These people ah only care about money, like Sakae Sushi boss. So Singaporean! Like what Alaska said, in Taiwan they give complimentary towels and drinks..... Singapore businessmen must learn to be more generous.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
cajohoney

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 06:31:20 AM »

is there one payment per visit?

The last time I used to go to Clarins facial treatment in Borders building there. One payment per visit because I'm using Clarins.

Clarins is one-time payment and I went there donkey years ago. But the treatment didn't suit me cos no extraction.  Fully handwork. So got breakouts after that! My 'treasures' need to be extracted one.

All facial salons should have one time payment, but they'll tell you to get the package, cheaper. You know the usual. I think we should commit only if we really like the treatments and ambience. To me effectiveness and ambience is important. It is also important that I have my own room with a tap inside the room during facials. I know some therapists wash their hands infrequently when there's no tap in the room.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: