Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 09:51:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Clothes  (Read 7135 times)
charlotte

Ignore
« on: August 28, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »

Hi everyone,  waving

Just wondering how many of you out there actually buy baby / infant clothes for your little prince or princess? cos people that i know of they do not really want to spent too much or buy too much baby clothes as they grow out of it fast.

However, when i am in UK, i am being tempted to buy the baby garment there, they actually sell very beautiful & many variety of baby apparels such as dresses, rompers, etc  from 3-6months onwards. can you imagine?

Wow they are so cute

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 08:53:16 AM »

Hi,

Until now, I have yet buy ANY clothes for my baby. He's 11-months-old now. Tongue

For a start, relatives have been giving me some, friends also, and some new clothes from KKH (I like this overall - "I'm a KK Baby") and some gifts from friends.

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 10:31:21 AM »

I also don't buy baby clothes. All from hand-me-down, or new ones are gifts from friends and relatives. My sister, who is an air-stewardess, bought really nice ones from the States for my new born kids. I had to "scold" her and forbid her from buying more because some of them my kids only wear 2-3 times, after that, they outgrew them. She kept saying they are so cheap but still cost her about US$100 for the lovely suits which can only be worn a few times. So, in the end, my friends benefitted when I pass those clothes to them.

I had some hand-me-downs from UK too - agree that they are very beautiful with good materials! But again, can only wear a few times and they move on to the next size!
Della

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »

Hi punggol and charlotte i am having a bb girl nw pregnant 5mths looking for nice bb girl clothes but dun feel like spending too much maybe u guys are able to sell me some..dun mind second hand.. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: