Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 03:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone to help me to fetch my son frm extra class frm sch only on every thursday  (Read 3544 times)
tynee

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »

Hi, my son's school (he's in Greendale Primary), is having extra class on every thursday and it ends at 3p.m
I can't get away frm work and in desperate need to find sumone who will help me to fetch him back on every Thursday at 3p.m. Btw, i lived at Blk 635C, Punggol Drive. It's just like a 10 mins slow walk frm the school.

Will pay helper but person has to be reliable to fetch him on time as my son will be scared if he sees no one to fetch him back. My son is in Primary One.

Anyone got any contacts for such helper? I'm desperate to find one as his extra class will begins on 10th July 2008, which is next Thursday !!  oops

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:28 AM »

my friend also staying somewhere near yr block in B I think. Her son also starts CCA finish at 3 pm next Thursday. She's a housewife. How much are you willing to pay such service and till what time you'll fetch?
tynee

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 02:39:30 AM »

Hi Alaska,

Ur fren staying at Edgedale Green as well? That's great. Hmm..think I might have seen her around as there's not much kids who go to Greendale Primary ard my area. Is her son in Greendale Primary as well? If yes, think her child also attending the same school programme as mine. I just need her to bring my son home, she can just accompany him up to the lift lobby as my son knows how to go up on his own. Fyi, my Mother in law is staying with me but she has difficulties walking so was unable to send or fetch my son frm school. That's the reason why i need a helper.

Can u ask ur fren how much she's charging coz me not too sure also  Tongue heheee.. Here's my contact number - 93851255 (Tini)

Btw Alaska, thanks so much for ur help  clapping

Pavilion8612

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:06:56 AM »

Hi tynee,

Off topic, may I know what extra class is your son attending?  Is it compulsory?

Cause, I'm thinking of registering my kid for primary 1 at either Greendale or Edgefield.  I'd face the same problem as I don't have anyone to pick him back Cry.

Cheers.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: