Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 04, 2024, 06:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know what's the best way to make fruit puree for kids?  (Read 5760 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 10:51:51 AM »

can check out this website: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/tipFruits.htm
some ideas to make homemade baby food.
i find this website informational. they also tell me at what age is the baby suitable for certain types of fruits/food.

i used to steam the apples and smash it up using the blender when my kid was young. and i keep it in small containers in the refrigerator. for refrigeration, the food must be consumed within 48 hours. freezing wise, can last longer. so u no need to steam/blend every day.

Hi Elmo,
thanks for the weblink ... will go in and have a look later Smiley

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »

You may want to consider a food maker (think that's the name) from Pigeon. A very handy set comprising bowl with handle, grater, sieve, something to squeeze orange juice, a cover and even a wooden stick to mash the food. I simply grate the apples and feed my kids immediately. I use the sieve if I want to give them apple juice. Very compact and neat - about the size of a bowl. Now that the kids are bigger, I use the set to mainly grate ginger to get ginger juice for cooking.
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »

You may want to consider a food maker (think that's the name) from Pigeon. A very handy set comprising bowl with handle, grater, sieve, something to squeeze orange juice, a cover and even a wooden stick to mash the food. I simply grate the apples and feed my kids immediately. I use the sieve if I want to give them apple juice. Very compact and neat - about the size of a bowl. Now that the kids are bigger, I use the set to mainly grate ginger to get ginger juice for cooking.

This Pigeon thing sounds really useful. BTW, can you recall how much was it?

Thought by thought and action by action ...
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »

I got it as a gift but bought one for a friend at Kiddy Palace long ago for about $40 or $50. An check it out for you tomo if I go to Kiddy Palace...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: