Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 15, 2024, 06:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendation of Gynae?  (Read 48051 times)
lindatsl

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

Hi hanifirdaus, Clomid is a hormone pill that help woman ovulate. Not everyone ovulate every month even though there is egg. But this pill can only be prescribe for 3-6 menses cycle and not more.

Hi Fred, take your time to get tenant. Its not easy to find a good one. Try to look around for cabin crew. They are not always around and will keep your place clean too. Even with tenant, you must go back every other week at least to make sure all is in good condition especially eletrical stuff. If not in use for some time, they tend not to work well.

Advertisement

Seebo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »

Hi Fred,

Don't feel sad ok. Hee we are always here on forum!! Ya come back often Wink
Fred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »

Hi lindatsl ,
ya,  i actually suggested to target cabin crew, ppl like air stewardess etc...
but my wife worried that air stewardess are very open minded, may always
organise 'party' in our house... is that true?

Hi Seebo ,
Ya, i will frequent back here even if i rent out next time..
lindatsl

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »

Hi Fred,

Not all cabin crews are like that. When you rent them the flat, remember to state down in your rental agreement that you allow small gatherings with friends but not parties. My husband & I used to rent from my couple friend at punggol before we bought our own place (Also at punggol!  Smiley) Their agreement stated very clearly that they do not allow parties but gatherings. This agreement was from their previous tenants who were cabin crew couple. Crew couple normally like to have the whole place to themselves so will rent the whole house except one room. Now that we have our own place, they are renting their place to cabin crew couple again!  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: