Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 04:51:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommendation of Gynae?  (Read 47819 times)
jessieyl

Live each day fully as if it is your last!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »

Hello  waving, Just wanna know if anyone has a good Gynae to recommend to me. I'm planning for a second baby and would like to have a Gynae who is closer to home as I'm a SAHM. Thanks!  Smiley

Hi,
I am planning for a second baby. Any good gynae that can delivered at Mount Alvernia Hospital?

God Bless!

Advertisement

Mrs Piggy

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:54 PM »

Hi, everyone

I am new to this forum. I am a SAHM with two children, one 8 yrs boy and one 3 yrs girl. I have problem conceiving my girl too. You can see the gap between them. I seen both gynae and chinese sinseh. After about one year plus to two years then I conceived. Don't stress yourself, go for holiday and relax. Sometime stress is the main problem to it.
Shaztan

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2008, 09:52:41 PM »

Hello  waving, Just wanna know if anyone has a good Gynae to recommend to me. I'm planning for a second baby and would like to have a Gynae who is closer to home as I'm a SAHM. Thanks!  Smiley

Hi,
I am planning for a second baby. Any good gynae that can delivered at Mount Alvernia Hospital?

Hi, my gynae is located at 146 East Coast Road, Thomson Women's clinic, Dr. Geraldine Tan. I think that she's really nice & patience. I am not pregnant yet, but had been to pap smear tests by her. She will make small talks to make me relax. Dun really feel the 'pain' as what some friends said they had experienced thru their tests with other gynaes. If you dont mind travelling, she's strongly recommended. Can deliver any hospital, I had checked with her on that as well. Her nurse is also very friendly. So it's another bonus!  clapping
lindatsl

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »

Hi,

Hi jessieyl,
I'm now pregnant with my second BB. My Gynae is Dr Christopher Chong who has a clinic at Gleneagles Hospital and night clinic at Bishan. I delivered my first BB with him at Mt A and will go back there for my second.  cheers
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: