Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 02:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Mummies to be here?!  (Read 17788 times)
truebliss

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 03:18:57 AM »

Agree! Singaporemotherhood & singaporebrides unfriendly and rude!!!!! They shld delete those not suitable posts instead of deleting yr account. Claiming that they're trying hard to keep the website alive by introducing more new members and yet on the otherhand they're terminating accounts without informing the user!!! DON'T B A MEMBER! mad mad mad

Advertisement

wakkofc

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 04:57:26 AM »

hi. I am now about 10 weeks pregnant and anyone know where I can go for child birth classes where they teach you how to bathe,breastfeed, take care of the new born baby?? Somewhere near punggol??

Another thing on my mind is the aftermath of giving birth to the baby. Who should take care-mother or mother in law or must hire maid?? :\
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 02:16:20 PM »

Get a live in confinement lady and she will teach you how to take of Baby thru the one month. It will be good for your parents or in law to be around to "supervise" the confinement lady to see wht she cooks for you. Its best to rest well after giving birth. Dun carry bb too much.

If you are thinking of getting a maid to take care of Bb, I will suggest tat u get some1 with experience. The Ex-Spore ones are better choice. Best is for the maid to understudy ur mother or in law or the confinement lady to take care of the bb during your confinement. It will be lugee best if u can place the maid with ur parents or in law first before you give birth, to evaluate her character, before you bring her home to help u.

My advice to you is to settle the maid problem before you give birth. Dun come to a situation of having a problematic maid and new born Bb. The mental stress is something of no joke.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 10:10:53 PM »

hi. I am now about 10 weeks pregnant and anyone know where I can go for child birth classes where they teach you how to bathe,breastfeed, take care of the new born baby?? Somewhere near punggol??

Which hospital/gynae are you seeing?

Usually the gynae/hospital will have those classes going on. Check with them.

If you forgot after 7 mths, in the hospital itself after giving birth, the nurses will inform you that they have those classes again.

Sorry, I didn't see yr request near Punggol only.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:12:32 PM by Alaska » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: