Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 10:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Malay babysitter staying near Meridian?  (Read 2027 times)
crazecatz

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »

I'll be moving to Blk 174C next year and might be planning for a 2nd child.  The problem is if possible i don't wish to employ a maid and would rather do the hsechores my own, even if it's tiring.  I don't like maids and don't like to have a stranger at my house.  That's why i prefer to have a nanny nearby.

My first child will be turning 5 next year and she's studying at Blk 128D, LV and i don't wish to delay my family planning any later.  Pity my gal as i can see she's quite lonely at home.

Anyone who knows a reliable and trustworthy malay babysitter near that area?? Appreciate your input.  Thanks!! winked

PS: last option will be putting the baby at the infant care if i really can't find a babysitter.

Advertisement

crazecatz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »

Just to reiterate that this is a serious help i am seeking...please only reply to me if you are genuinely interested and NOT because you are trying your luck while awaiting for other jobs offer.

I have received a few emails from interested parties BUT after my reply to them, either:

1) No subsequent reply from them at all OR
2) They have found a job and rejected my offer 2 weeks later.

I found it frustrating to wait while anticipating high hope and only end up to be disappointed when i don't receive any replies or was rejected after a long wait. 

Although i will only need the babysitter's service in Feb 2010, i would rather like to have a concrete confirmed agreement on the services because if i really can't find a babysitter soon, i might need to consider other options. So.....i hope before you reply (the interested party), please consider the above points first.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: