Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 09:57:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any body interested in sport? or joining mummy club?  (Read 30521 times)
Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 01:03:24 AM »

badminton???...ok, count me in. if the wind is too strong, we can always switch to football...maybe name it "P21 mumz football club"

Mumz play football!!  Shocked Interesting! Seldom heard that ladies wld be interested in soccer. Have lah! But quite rare loh. Mi play badminton still ok! Mi can't kick.  Tongue

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Advertisement

blursotong

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 08:38:02 AM »

I am ok with any kind of sport. Just let me know when will be the best time for u all who are interested. Ok, the sport will be open to who ever are interested. You may vote for the sport or activity that u are interested in:

1) Badminton
2) Soccer
3) Cycling
4) Yoga
5) Bakery
6) Potluck
7) Slim down secret receipe to share??
8) Or go marketing together? Grin

Cheers...

Fattie Bom Bom

Never let failure conquer you!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 12:17:40 PM »

I am ok with any kind of sport. Just let me know when will be the best time for u all who are interested. Ok, the sport will be open to who ever are interested. You may vote for the sport or activity that u are interested in:

1) Badminton
2) Soccer
3) Cycling
4) Yoga
5) Bakery
6) Potluck
7) Slim down secret receipe to share??
8) Or go marketing together? Grin

Cheers...

Mi all okie expect soccer.... Grin

In The Midst Of Difficulties Lie Apportunities. Never Give Up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 10:50:19 PM »

Yoga sounds good actually.  We can actually form a class then engage instructors to teach us Smiley I am not a mummy by the way  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: