Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pussy Katz/Cats  (Read 11393 times)
Eropagnis

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

A recently widowed Jewish lady, was sitting on a beach towel at Cocoa Beach, Florida. She looked up and noticed that a man her age had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand nearby and began reading a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "Hello, sir, how are you?"

"Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.

"I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.

"First time since my wife passed away last year," he replied, and again turned back to his book.

"Do you live around here?" she asked.

"Yes, I live over in Suntree," he answered, and then resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, Sarah persisted. "Do you like pussycats?"
With that, the man threw his book down, jumped off his blanket onto hers, tore off both their swimsuits and gave her the most passionate ride of her life!

As the cloud of sand began to settle, Sarah gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"

The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

Look what I've found:

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: