Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 10:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 12535 times)
hk203

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »

1. Losing all your friends Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed.He shoots his friend and kills him.Wife says 'If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends.'

2. Brother wanted   Small boy wrote to Santa Claus,'send me a brother'....Santa wrote back, 'SEND ME YOUR MOTHER'....

3. Meaning of WIFE Husband asks, 'Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means 'Without Information Fighting Everytime'!'Wife replies, 'No, it means 'With Idiot For Ever'!!!'

4. Importance of a period Teacher: 'Do you know the importance of a period?'! Kid: 'Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad got a heart attack & our driver ran away.'

5. Confident vs. confidential
A young boy asks his Dad, 'What is the difference between confident and confidential?'Dad says, 'You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend over there, is also my son, that's confidential!'

6. Anger management?
Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?
Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
Husband: 'How does that help?'
Wife: 'I use your toothbrush.'  

Advertisement

mushroomeater

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »

haha. this is a funny thread. i like reading jokes but too bad, i don't have any jokes to tell...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: