Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 03:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Faithful husband  (Read 1793 times)
Tigger

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2007, 01:05:49 AM »

Three men died on the same day and went to heaven...

At the Pearly gates, the first man was asked... "How many mistresses did you keep?"

The first man hung his head and sob, "I'm sorry... I know I was unfaithful.... I had three mistresses throughout my sorry life."

St Peter said, "This is your mode of transportation in Heaven.", and the first man got a bicycle...

The second man was asked the same question.... and he answered only one.... and received a motorbike...

The third man strode up to and said, "I've never been unfaithful to my wife.... no mistresses...ever." St Peter said "Well done! Here is your reward!" And the third man received a Lexus convertable with everything in it...

One day, the first and second men happened to be at the same junction when they saw the third man sobbing loudly in his Lexus... "What happended?!?" They asked...

Sobbing loudly, the third man said, "I just saw my wife! She was on roller blades!!!"

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: