Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 11:59:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Malay Female Carrying A Chinese Infant Asking $ From Door-To-Door  (Read 4305 times)
pampoon

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:22:20 PM »

Yesterday evening at about 7:30pm, a young malay female with an about 6-mth old Chinese infant that she was carrying in an infant carrier strapped against her chest, appeared standing in front of our gate begging for $25 to buy a tin of Mamil Gold milk powder for her baby.  This is the first time someone has come begging at our doorstep...anyone of you out there ever came across any situation like that?

Advertisement

$$$$$$$$

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »

Better report to the police ... have come across other forum on this issue too & extract out the below message for your better understanding .

on: April 23, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
Hi all...just to share wif u guys tat ytd at bout 8.30+, there is this malay lady (bout 25+) carrying her baby (bout 8mths i guess) came knocking my door...guess wat?  she asked if i have any "Mamil Gold" to spare her as her baby has not been drinkin any milk...then i find it so strange so i just say "no"...as she was holding a pink dolphin soft toy, after hearing tat i wun want to spare her the milk, she asked me if i can help her to buy her dolphin soft toy so she can have some money for her baby...i just chase her away...hmm...cos she look like those drug addict with heavy dark eye ring and abit messy hairstyle...scary~~

So all Sundialler, pls share with me if any one of you experience this...

pampoon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45:36 PM »

Ya, that's right, that's the lady that I was talking about...I'm @ 196A...wonder which other blocks did she visit to beg?

Better report to the police ... have come across other forum on this issue too & extract out the below message for your better understanding .

on: April 23, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
Hi all...just to share wif u guys tat ytd at bout 8.30+, there is this malay lady (bout 25+) carrying her baby (bout 8mths i guess) came knocking my door...guess wat?  she asked if i have any "Mamil Gold" to spare her as her baby has not been drinkin any milk...then i find it so strange so i just say "no"...as she was holding a pink dolphin soft toy, after hearing tat i wun want to spare her the milk, she asked me if i can help her to buy her dolphin soft toy so she can have some money for her baby...i just chase her away...hmm...cos she look like those drug addict with heavy dark eye ring and abit messy hairstyle...scary~~

So all Sundialler, pls share with me if any one of you experience this...

$$$$$$$$

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

If not wrong , she is wanted by the police ...can you inform the police abt your encounter ?  Here is another message by the forumer :-

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »
check it out!

http://forum.punggol.org/index.php/topic,5717.0.html

heard the lady is under wanted list? 

just be more vigilant my neighbours 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: