Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 07:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in match-making ?  (Read 3226 times)
tinker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »

If your parents matchmaking for you makes you a loser, don't you think buying a foreign bride is worst???

Imagine your grand child or friends asking you on how you meet your wife. How are you going to tell them? Can you face the truth and tell them you loser, that's why have to buy your wife at a price of $XX,XXX from China/Vietnam? Worst right?!!!

Some of these china or vietnam women demand you to feed their family at their homeland, buy a piece of land to build them a villa etc. But when you marry local women, she is able to work and share the financial burden together with you. Which do you think is a better catch?

I rather woo local women and marry them at my own charm and effort. Definately more reliable, affordable and safer too. Attend more singles social gatherings and meet them lo. There are more single women out there than men, I believe if make the effort sure can get one!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 12:35:30 AM by tinker » Logged

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:10:32 AM »

can start wooing during JC, secondary, poly and NUS. Join all sort of student union clubs, take part in freshmen orientation. There'll be a spark in between.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 05:12:13 AM by Alaska » Logged
elmo80

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 08:24:21 AM »

Totally agree with alaska & tinker cheers

Some of this type ppl, expect everything is lay down for them. Take a easy away out.
Now govern is tryin to help them also..... hahaha
Don't to take the trouble and Go out meet ppl or go to function or initiative to meet ppl
Maybe the guy got no 'ball' & if gal I got no comment...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: