Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 11:50:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Total unhappiness and stress @ work  (Read 8093 times)
pooh

stay cool by FLYING

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2006, 08:54:19 PM »

i believe we go through this one day or another. anyone has a good remedy? can share share here oops

Don't Act Stupid. I Am Better At It !!

Advertisement

successor

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »

Whenever I had this issue, I will go to sea side and sit for a hour or 2, looking at the sea with the hp off. smoking

No Pain, No Gain
hokll

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 09:22:47 PM »

Yep, life is full of ups and downs. Tie through the downs and you will be in the ups soon.

May not be the perfect remedy but the following has helped me.....

1) Spiritual
Pray and commit whatever unhappiness & stress to the Mighty one. Whatever religion you belong, spiritual well being improve one's happiness. Stay positive.

BTW, avoid going into things like fortune telling, because, some of these prey on human weaknesses. Generally, when one is down, one can be easily be "conned".

2) Exercise & Relax
Have a healthy lifestyle. It keeps you healthy and be able to manage stress better. This can include sport or relaxing activity like what successor had recommended, a visit to the beach. Find a comfortable  & healthy activity which you like to do and enjoy it.

3) Rest and eat well
When the body is stressed, the immune system is down. Rest well and eat moderately, avoid over-eating or NOT eating. 

All the best!
chrissmkim

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 09:10:39 AM »

Try AOL. Personally vouch for it and lots of people I know have benefitted from this too. Good for detox, stress, depression and bringing the body back into syn. Non religious . Art of Breathing. Contact Jaya as she constantly have courses on throughout the year. Conducted by volunteers. All monies go the AOL foundation which is a charitable foundation. Check out the website for more details if interested. See some info below :
Dear All
Please note the details of my next upcoming basic course. Please inform all your friends and family.

JGD
Jaya

THE MIRACLE OF BREATH
"The Breath is the link between the Body, Mind and Spirit. When the mind is free of fear, guilt and anger, and is more centred, then it can heal the system of any ailment. The consciousness that creates the body also has the power to heal. Pure consciousness is pure love and love is the highest power on earth." - H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
Through the Art of Living workshops, millions of people across the world irrespective of age, race, religion, sex and colour in over 156 countries and across 5 continents have experienced the benefits of inner peace, good health and a stress-free mind.
Through the rhymthic breath pattern of the Sudarshan Kriya that is the core of the Art of Living workshops, the ryhthms of the body, mind and emotions are brought in sync with the rhythms of nature. Healing of the body, mind, heart and soul takes place leading individuals to discover the vast reservoirs of inner peace and joy and enabling them to spread it through selfless service in society.
Numerous research studies have been conducted to study the positive effect of the Kriya on various diseaseas like Hypertension, Diabetes, Anemia & etc. For more details on the "Science of Breath" check out: http://www.aolresearch.org/

Upcoming Art of Living Part-1 course

DATES:

25th to 30th of July 2006 (In English evening course)

CONDUCTED BY:
Jaya Agarwal

VENUE:
SCWO, 96 Waterloo Street, Training Hall - 1,
Near Bugis Mrt

TIME:
Weekdays - 7pm to 10pm
Saturday – 8 am to 2 pm
Sunday – 8 am to 2 pm

TO REGISTER:

Please make the full or partial (minimum 50 $) payment of fee by sending a cheque in favour of : Art of living foundation limited
at the below address
Jaya Agarwal
20 pine grove
08-05, cavendish park
Singapore-597595
Please also write your name, phone number and e-mail address at the back of the cheque.
For further correspondence please call at 98568277 or e-mail at jaya_aol@rediffmail.com

FEE:
300 $ (Working)
200 $ (Housewives)
100 $ (Students)

visit us at
http://www.artofliving.org
http://www.artofliving.org.sg
www.aolresearch.org
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: