Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 04:57:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 7th Month  (Read 9859 times)
xMosquitox

My little princess

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2006, 08:20:54 PM »

What not to do and what to avoid?

- Go home early, do not stay out too late.
- Don't step on offerings or spout nonsense when you walk past offerings or when pple are making offerings to the Good Brothers.
- If walk along a dark street with no one around, do not turn back if you hear a voice out of nowhere.

You believe in spirits?
Or to you is just polluting the air with smoke from the burning incense?(no harm, i have sensitive nose but i dont think tis way, i just dont like smoke)

Yeah I believe in spirits. They are all around, just that you can't see them. Unless you are really down on your luck, then you will see it. Sometimes, when you go to a haunted place, you will be able to feel their presence and perhaps even see it. Nevertheless, if you don't go and disturb the spirits, they won't disturb you either.

Once a Jagger, always a Jagger

Advertisement

hokll

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 09:38:10 PM »

Good tips.

Understand this year has two 7th month. (Can someone confirmed this?)
Wonder if anyone know does it mean  thayt the burning and the to-do and NOT-to-do will need to be followed for 2 months?
hanzspeed

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 09:40:17 PM »

so during this period when dogs bark and howl at night dont complain......they are seeing what we cannot see......hoooooooo.....
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »

Good tips.

Understand this year has two 7th month. (Can someone confirmed this?)
Wonder if anyone know does it mean  thayt the burning and the to-do and NOT-to-do will need to be followed for 2 months?

Yes this year, there are 2 7th month..it will be till end of Sept. normally people will only pray and do on the first month, but there maybe some will do for both, up to one belief lor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: