Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 09:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Round 1: Vote Your Decal #6  (Voting closed: August 07, 2006, 09:57:49 AM)
Punggol Pranksters - 1 (11.1%)
United Colours of Pungolton - 2 (22.2%)
No Where to Go? Come to Punggol Lah - 6 (66.7%)
Too Fast Too Furious @ PG - 0 (0%)
Dragon Tiger Gate @ PG - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tagline for Punggol.sg Decal - 6 of 6  (Read 6166 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« on: July 31, 2006, 09:57:49 AM »

OK people, we've got 30 suggestions. I'm going to break the names up into 6 parts. The highest rated from each part will be consolidated into a final vote.

You've got 7 days to decide in Round 1

And that's where the last one will be selected.

Choose wisely people, this is gonna be permanent!

Still not too late to give more suggestions. I will compile them into a new set for voting.

Vote people!

p/s.... eh, you serious about the last one ah?

Advertisement

emoh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 12:56:55 AM »

Hi kochmeister,

Might I make a suggestion, I dont know how you pick the tag lines, but you not giving people from exercise their creative juice.

You put all the tag line in a single thread, let the people choose or make suggestions, after that pick the most wanted 6 to be polled.

Just my two cents.
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 03:59:14 AM »

The poll thingy unfortuunately can only accept 5 options so I had to break them up. Vote on all 6 polls. Then I will post another round of votes until we narrow down to the final 2.

Am open to suggestions if you have a better way. Still open for new suggestions. I will try and keep it as fair and open as possible. Still not too late to submit your suggestions.

I intend to keep this as open ended as possible.

Suggestions please Smiley
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 05:05:12 AM »

P/S this will be a tedious process but if any of you feel that this may not be a fair way to vote, I'm more than willing to modify the voting process.

Here's what I'm doing

1st Round - 6 parts (will add more parts if people continue to submit new taglines)
2nd Round - ? parts (I will eliminate all the 'zero' votes and re-poll the voted entries)
3rd Round - ? parts (the highest 5 votes will go into the next poll)
4th Round - FINAL VOTE (The Highest 2 will be on poll... and the one with the highest vote wins)

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: