Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 07:11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please advise what to do with this situations?  (Read 1956 times)
agl

Ignore
« on: February 20, 2009, 02:26:18 AM »

Hi,

I had got a friend who is working in a big organisation but they employed the Managing Agent to assit them in taking care of the shopping complex property and issues and due to some reasons they are going to change to another Managing Agent next month.

But currently the old managing agent is giving my friend a lot of unnecessary problems and troubles by complaining to the employer of the big organisation that my friends is dishonest and not doing her work properly and even request the other party to terminate her services just because the old managing agent does not like my friend.  The old managing agent even ask my friend to pay the mistakes that she made just because of carelessness.

I feels that the managing agent is trying to force my friend to leave the company and I did advised my friend to stay at the company since the managing agent is going to change next month and it will be better with the new managing agent around since the old managing agent is leaving end of this month and there will be no more troubles and unnecessary problems that will happened again.

Please advised is there any better solutions and advised to this problems.  I also feel that the old managing agent is too much.

Thank you and hoped to hear from you soon.

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 05:14:12 AM »

Smiley Reading your text, it was mentioned that your friend made a mistake just because of carelessness. This is also a big organisation. Therefore I got a feeling that this company do not allow employees to make even simple mistakes.

American companies especially, when an employee is on the ball, occassionally, the boss will give him a pat on the back, given an increment or incentives. He may be the best employee and yet when he makes a simple mistake which is not to the boss liking, he may be given a warning, demotion or even dismissal. That's it. It's unfortunate.

Some Companies may have office politics which is bad, but common. Good employees in the eyes of the boss may be bad and finally condemned. Those who knows how to make the immediate boss happy may be rewarded. Smiley :)This is life. Being able to adjust, make the correct move and move forward is essential in today's commercial world.

The most important thing is not to look back. Always look forward. What happens yesterday is past.  Smiley Smiley Just my simple thought.  cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: