Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 02:04:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Sized Bed Frame  (Read 7994 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »

Yeah a certain retail chain in Millenia Walk is notorious for no-show....
Omg! Which shop is it? Dont tell me its harvey norman..

Well, there's only ONE big retailer there... 3 friends bought beds there. One came in a different color and 3 weeks late. Another arrived damaged and was returned to be replaced but never came back until she threatened to complain to CASE and the last one, took 6 weeks because they couldn't find her order  Tongue

Advertisement

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 11:04:42 AM »

it is not a harvey norman. I bought it at furniture mall one of the shop selling only teak wood one.
pinkrose

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »

hi,

I was shopping around Furniture mall and came across a nice & sturdy bedframe made of nyatoh wood. anyone knows what is nyatoh wood? only heard it's from indonesia...but not sure of its quality and whether it can last long?

It's from this shop called "Hillman Interior Decoration". Its on the 1st floor #01-25. I'm not sure whether they are
reliable and will they deliver the right product on time. Anyone heard of this shop before?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: