Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forming FDW Watch Group  (Read 7538 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 10:06:56 PM »

but we still have to liase with the employers right? Who's going to release the maid's photo to us?

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 10:35:27 PM »

Good intention but difficult to execute. Unless u are acquainted with the employers, the maids dun give u a damn on ur comments.
Well, you doesn't need to be aquainted with the boss. If the employers wanted someone to help a look out, maybe can just post a pic of the maid in the thread/forum. Anyway, just an idea. Kay poh or not...it's up to individual interpretation. If helping a look out for strangers loitering outside your neighbours house is 'kay-pohing', then I think the spirit of neighbourliness is lost.... T.T

I think this is workable.
What i can suggest is that, open a SIG group (only allow registered forum member viewership only). Allow employers to post pics and have to put in cluster name too(no contacts/name allowed in the public thread).
No comments on public thread, if anyone wants to report, report directly to the employer (via PM).
So i think in a way, we are protecting the FDW as well as helping the employers on a look out.
Actually this may come in help if this FDW is new to this place here and may have encounter some diffculty, thus members can lend a helping hand if they happened to see it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:42:28 PM by Fire76 » Logged
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »

my aunty staying in serangoon (private residential estate) had a shock recently.. my uncle was hospitalized in ICU lately.  one late nite out of the blue, some police came knocking on her door... she thought my uncle sayonara liao.. then they revealed to her they caught her maid in the act with a bangladesh, in a park nearby, they were very intimate.  so next thing you know, they arranged for her to be deported.  she was telling my mum last time, this maid better than her previous maids, can teach the grandkids english, and more hardworking than the others.

just another wolf in sheep's skin.

the_meadows21

"Get WET and SANDY!!"

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 12:23:01 AM »

Good intention but difficult to execute. Unless u are acquainted with the employers, the maids dun give u a damn on ur comments.
Well, you doesn't need to be aquainted with the boss. If the employers wanted someone to help a look out, maybe can just post a pic of the maid in the thread/forum. Anyway, just an idea. Kay poh or not...it's up to individual interpretation. If helping a look out for strangers loitering outside your neighbours house is 'kay-pohing', then I think the spirit of neighbourliness is lost.... T.T

I think this is workable.
What i can suggest is that, open a SIG group (only allow registered forum member viewership only). Allow employers to post pics and have to put in cluster name too(no contacts/name allowed in the public thread).
No comments on public thread, if anyone wants to report, report directly to the employer (via PM).
So i think in a way, we are protecting the FDW as well as helping the employers on a look out.
Actually this may come in help if this FDW is new to this place here and may have encounter some diffculty, thus members can lend a helping hand if they happened to see it.
That's what I'm trying to bring across to everyone! Well done Fire 76!! You hit the nail on the head. Cheers!

" There Can Only Be One "
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: