Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 04:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forming FDW Watch Group  (Read 7540 times)
the_meadows21

"Get WET and SANDY!!"

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2006, 08:04:17 PM »

Hi..a few weeks back, I happened to take annual leave and was washing my car in the MSCP and I noticed that there was this Bangala sweeper talking to a FDW. It's ok to commnuicate but what's disturbing is that they're talking outside the employer's home..i tired to 'spy' or KPO abit and I noticed that they're pretty intimate..eg..touching hands, giggling... oops
Then they noticed me and the guy quickly left. Humm..
I was thinking, is it possible if PSG can form a FDW Watch Group and help each other to look out for anything suspicious with the FDW in our estate? I don't have a FDW but sometimes, I do noticed that they leave their little charges running arnd while they chit-chated at the void deck..wonder who's their employer. Very irresponsible..that's also the reason why I decided to leave my BB with a nanny.
Any takers for this task??? cheers

" There Can Only Be One "

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:08:38 AM »

my block downstairs so many of them. Taking an excuse bring employer's children to playground. Alamak having picnic with their friends and let the children playing themselves. I don't own a maid, but it seems to me that some maids are busier than their employers. Holding HP, SMS, talking over handphones. I wonder also who are their employers.

Even my the other corner neighbour also many philipino friends come to the house.  Shocked Shocked
scubaparents

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 12:23:58 AM »

folks, it's of good intention to have a watchgroup over the FDW, but much of the convincing should be from the employers to educate their FDWs to be responsible, and looking after the children is like looking after their own children (if they have kids of their own). Forming neighbourhood watchgroups for general safety/security would be more practical, rather than just watching out for well-behaved FDWs.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »

folks, it's of good intention to have a watchgroup over the FDW, but much of the convincing should be from the employers to educate their FDWs to be responsible, and looking after the children is like looking after their own children (if they have kids of their own). Forming neighbourhood watchgroups for general safety/security would be more practical, rather than just watching out for well-behaved FDWs.
totally agreed with scubaparents
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: