Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 08:10:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comment made on this forum  (Read 26743 times)
mucha

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:25:30 PM »

Hi Moderator
Just saw that we cannot make any comment on Hijrah Kindergarden. I see that you have removed the discussion tread too.
This forum is for us to share our view and experience. If there is anyone who is not happy about the views/comment made then they should deal it at individual levels.
I suggest you in-place the tread back or If you are enforcing this then you should removed all thread/discusion about punggol plaza, town council, complain about neighbours, etc, to be fair. Imagine what this forum will be like without all that
My guess is all comments made here are base on fact, personel experience, etc, FACTS Bro, FACTS!!
I don't see a problem with that. If the Owner threaten to sue then let it be. Comments made on Punggol Plaza are more hash that that of Hijrah. I even saw i thread that say "The designer of Punggol Plaza should be SHot" or something like that. There are certain code that protects the forum from all this,I think.
Anyway this is a free country and we can do & say anything we want.
Cheers !

Advertisement

PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 10:24:13 PM »

Totally agree. So PP is more magnanimous compared to some organizations... Speech freedom and human rights!
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »

True.   Parents and teachers comments on them, so it can't be libelious remark.   Parents and teachers trying hard to talk to them personally, but to no avail or result.   Please give me A Bakar email address.  I want to meet him, together with angry parents and ex-staffs.
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »

clapping
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: