Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 12:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying of Curtains For 4 Room Flats In Punggol?  (Read 2760 times)
agl

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:45:26 AM »

Hi,

Anyone know the actual length of the curtains measurements for 4 room flat in Punggol, as I intend to purchase from NTUC, Giant or Carrefour to change my current curtains as the previous curtains is hand-made by the tailor and I am not sure of the measurements.

This round, I  intend to purchase the ready-made curtains from those shopping malls, but I am just wondering whether their curtains is standard length for all the flats in Singapore.

Anyone knows the above, kindly advised. Huh? 

Advertisement

Serene

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 12:13:26 PM »

Hi,

think we all have different widths or even lengths for our windows. Best will be for you to try to measure yours... Wink
lucky6666

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

standard width is normally 59 inches for window.  so if you read the package, anything more than 59 inches will "cover" the window.  take into account the gathers as well, the more gathers, the bigger the width.

or you can try spotlight, last time I made the living room full height window for SGD99, fabric + sewing.  the sewing is SGD7 per seam, again, depends on the gathers, the more gathers, the more seams.

my friend say she took my recommendation and get from spotlight, much cheaper than from curtain shops.  I don't know if true, cause I only made 2 panels for the living room.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: