Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 01, 2024, 06:11:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 70276 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2008, 12:37:15 AM »

Why not start a new thread on 'Leashing Human' for dog lovers, why keep on riding onto this thread and giving sarcastic remarks to other forumers. Very funny.

Advertisement

Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2008, 11:17:01 AM »

Jannabelle...Stop being sarcastic in your remarks, what is this 'Are you alive' thing? I am as alive as I am wanting to meet you in person. Don't worry I don't bite.  smile

Let's give ideas on how the subject can be addressed. Anyway my point is that this thread is on leashing dogs. Open a new thread on leashing humans if you want to & you can give all the ratios in the world and blame HUMANS for everything. If you feel you have strong points in defending dog owners & dogs in particular, start a new thread and get support from ppl with interest the same as yours. Don't think the rest of us are against it.

Pardon me... But I don't think I am giving any sarcastic remarks. I am just stating the facts.
And standing strong for dogs. I just don't see eye to eye with you when you post something like a dead corpse relating to a dog. I don't think it is necessary as it sends out the wrong message to those who is already afraid or dis dogs. These cases where a dog might kill does happen, but its very very very rare.

And yes Humans are the more evil species.. But I am not stereotyping! So dont put words in my mouth..

And the what's most important is.. why do u keep asking me to start a new thread. What are you exactly afraid of. The reason for me posting here... is simple. I am replying to your thread.. Duh.. Dont you know that?

Oh yah.. btw... I don't find a need to gather support from other ppl with the same interest. I can handle it alone dude~~
Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

Why not start a new thread on 'Leashing Human' for dog lovers, why keep on riding onto this thread and giving sarcastic remarks to other forumers. Very funny.

Well... I might consider starting a New Thread on 'Leashing Alaska'. Your nick sounds like a dog's name dude~~
Come to think of it I have met a couple of dogs named Alaska....

Its a forum... A virtual community for ppl to exchange opinions and comments...
If you find a comment sarcastic and you cant take it.. don't read it...

Comprehendo ?
BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

Whatever dog...I mean dude~~

I suggest we ignore this "LORD OF THE DOGS" from Discovery Channel. "Planet of the apes anyone"? waving

Rgds,
BlackStallion
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: