Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 08:36:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Dog Not Leash At Playground  (Read 70546 times)
BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »

Picture not for the faint hearted. Just to show what an uncontrolled dog is capable of. Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones.

However I am not saying all dogs are like that as dog lovers will also defend by saying humans can do that too. But the lesson for all is leash the dog before any unwanted incident happens.

What is this ? Random Pictures that you put together??? You know taking of pictures from the internet without permission is copyright?

So this is a point "Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones."?

Well Should I put up a photo of a dead dog which was electrocuted for all dog lovers to see and say the exact same words as u. "Imagine if this was to happen to our loved one = dogs"

The fact is dogs that do BITE is because they are provoked some how or rather. And even if it was the kid or and adult that started yelling , or running or hurting the dog, at the end of the day if the dog bites its always his fault. Somebody will call the AVA saying that this biting dog is berserk and they will take it back for electrocution.  How would u like your loved one to be electrocuted?

So to whatever or whoever you are trying to show... Can I show the same opposing to your perspective?
You can put up a photo of a dead dog but start a new thread and render support on your issue.

Dogs bite when provoked...that's a good one...how do you define 'provoke'? Yelling is provoke??? Send the dog to anger management then. Is cycling or running considered as provoke? Cos I was bitten by one during my kampung days just by doing that. Of course so long as the dog that is owned by someone bites a person, the owner will be held responsible for his pet. Unless you're talking about strays.

I don't know what AVA does to these dogs but if you say they're electrocuted and you're against this action, start a foundation and challenge the system cos the problem is not with the person reporting the incident but the action taken by the authority.

Rgds,
BlackStallion

Advertisement

Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »

Picture not for the faint hearted. Just to show what an uncontrolled dog is capable of. Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones.

However I am not saying all dogs are like that as dog lovers will also defend by saying humans can do that too. But the lesson for all is leash the dog before any unwanted incident happens.

What is this ? Random Pictures that you put together??? You know taking of pictures from the internet without permission is copyright?

So this is a point "Imagine if this is to happen to our love ones."?

Well Should I put up a photo of a dead dog which was electrocuted for all dog lovers to see and say the exact same words as u. "Imagine if this was to happen to our loved one = dogs"

The fact is dogs that do BITE is because they are provoked some how or rather. And even if it was the kid or and adult that started yelling , or running or hurting the dog, at the end of the day if the dog bites its always his fault. Somebody will call the AVA saying that this biting dog is berserk and they will take it back for electrocution.  How would u like your loved one to be electrocuted?

So to whatever or whoever you are trying to show... Can I show the same opposing to your perspective?
You can put up a photo of a dead dog but start a new thread and render support on your issue.

Dogs bite when provoked...that's a good one...how do you define 'provoke'? Yelling is provoke??? Send the dog to anger management then. Is cycling or running considered as provoke? Cos I was bitten by one during my kampung days just by doing that. Of course so long as the dog that is owned by someone bites a person, the owner will be held responsible for his pet. Unless you're talking about strays.

I don't know what AVA does to these dogs but if you say they're electrocuted and you're against this action, start a foundation and challenge the system cos the problem is not with the person reporting the incident but the action taken by the authority.

So you were bitten during your Kampung days by a dog? Then post pictures of urself then. Don't ripe off and post other ppl's pictures.

Btw.. Are'nt you still alive now ? Cos the picture you posted is showing a dead corpse.

I see no point in posting pictures like this.

As a matter a fact,

Estimated Ratios:
dog killing a person : person killing a person   (in a year)
                  1       : 100 or More

dog killing a person : Person killing a dog    (in a year)
                  1      :  100, 000

So when men(we ourselves) can be so much more deadly. Why post pictures like this ?
Its just slapping urself in the face.  Wink

BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2008, 09:16:48 PM »

Jannabelle...Stop being sarcastic in your remarks, what is this 'Are you alive' thing? I am as alive as I am wanting to meet you in person. Don't worry I don't bite.  smile

Let's give ideas on how the subject can be addressed. Anyway my point is that this thread is on leashing dogs. Open a new thread on leashing humans if you want to & you can give all the ratios in the world and blame HUMANS for everything. If you feel you have strong points in defending dog owners & dogs in particular, start a new thread and get support from ppl with interest the same as yours. Don't think the rest of us are against it.

Rgds,
BlackStallion
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »

IF Jannabelle were to start a new threat on LEASHING HUMANS, it'll likely spark off the threat to transform into some SM (Sadism and Masochism) discussions...
Then I wonder what pics will be posted...
Kinky.. ....
Whahahaha.......

Look what I've found:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: