Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone "Fan Tai Sui" this year?  (Read 13750 times)
ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »

hey, lets just take it easy here.. i think both of you have got your point so lets keep it at that and not dwell further on the arguements..

anyway i'm 'fan tai sui' too this year and to be frank, if you go to enough temple and seek enough 'advice', u'll notice that there are quite a variety methods u can do to so call 'negate' the effect...

so i guess it really depends on the individual lah.. different pple might have different beliefs.. at the end of the day, just do watever gives u the peace of mind..  thumbs up    

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »

Thanks. Well, I'm taking things easily, and are just giving opinions from my point.

Although NKF issue creates a very unpleasant feeling to the public, we must remember that whenever there's human, there's gossip and tend to have mistakes/ sin.

It is up to others to sin/ cheat, but we can continue to do good deeds. Doesn't mean that others lie, we stop talking the truth/ even worse, lie like them too? They create their bad karma, we create good ones.

I understand that we are living in this world and it's a very realistic world, but nothing should stop us from doing what's right.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, it's not necessary that we have to donate $ in order to help others. Small little actions count too, like sharing your umbrella with others, stuff like that.

Frm what I read, you are the only person who is so strongly against my posting, and having the need to throw temper?? I am replying to the thread starter in the first place and not aiming at you.

That is why I also apologise in advance should anyone are super sensitive with what I've written (I'm sure that a lot of us have met people with differ opinion than us so apologising is the best method as some people not only are not able to accept diferent views but making a big fuss on it eg. throwing temper? Be cool okay? We are afterall, adults). Even the moderator are not against with what I've posted. Below is his reply.

"There's nothing wrong with your posts. I think you are making a positive contribution to the forum, and I appreciate having you around."

P/s: There's one forumner who called my husband useless when I shared one incident. Did I react to him in anger? Why should I? On 2nd thought, I knew that he doesn't mean it. Even if he really mean it, why the need to get angry over something like that? There's more important things to dealt with, rather than using your energy to get angry like that. If tommorow is your last day, is arguing over jumping queue matters? It doesn't really matter anymore ..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 08:49:03 PM by Vivien Wong » Logged

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »

should we lock this thread?
Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 10:31:37 PM »

Seems to me, when the word 'charity' and 'donations' is mentioned these days, the sensitivity increases.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: