Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 04:30:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: any home jobs to reccomend?  (Read 6417 times)
miss1089

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2006, 03:45:04 AM »

anyone has any home jobs to recommend? i need to stay at home to look after my elderly parents and young kids. any extra income to supplement the family expenses will be appreciated  smile

Advertisement

kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:25:42 AM »

Do you know Photoshop? If you do I might have need of your services.
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:33:14 PM »

talking of photoshop, i know how to use it (basic-intermediate)
will also be needing a home job...
if really there is something u can offer for pp doing home project, can lemme know?
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 11:56:42 PM »

OK, I might have need of your services. I need to do project visualizations (similiar to interior design work). So I might give you a snapshot of the actual project site and need you to add in other elements. For example, I may have a picture of a existing room with furnture in it, i need someone who can extract individual pieces of furniture out, add in my product and re-insert them back in with proper light rendering and effects i.e. to make them as realistic as possible. something like that... in a nutshell.

Will probably contract you on a project basis if you're up to speed as I anticipate that my workload will be getting heavier in the coming months so I might need help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: