Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:16:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Air-con in Edgefield Plains Exec Flats  (Read 2599 times)
gaonrat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 12:36:12 AM »

Hi Gaonrat,

Thanks for the helpful info.

We are thinking of getting 2 compressors. The living & dining rm fancoils to 1 compressor & the 3 bedrm ones to another compressor.

Do you think a 9000 BTU fan coil each in the living & dining rm will be cool enough as these 2 spaces are linked to my open kitchen as well & the ceiling is 3m (higher that the normal HDFB ceiling height)?  

Was considering Mit as it markets itself as easy clean & energy saving but found it expensive. Now looking at panasonic inverter (the new one with the green line infront). Any reviews on this model?

if you are talking about 2 X 9000 btu for both the living and dinning room, yes , they are enough. but I serious hope your kitchen is not open to the living room/dinning room, else your compressor will work very hard in order to cool all three places. Moreover, 2 X9000 maybe be enough to do the job with open kitchen. However, also depend where you mount the FU.

I'm using the sanyo aircon. also 2 compressors.  2 FU for the living and dinning room and the power is 6000btu each only. i can said it able to cool my place down to easy about 24 to 25 degree with a help of Fan.
All my three rooms using 6000btu also and each room has 1 fan to help to circulate the air and save electricity.

My friend house using 2 X900btu for his living and dinning room. less than 5 min, the whole place can be very cooling. no additional fans was needed.
just remember, the higher the btu, the more $$$ you have to pay for electricity usage. Get those that suit your need and room side. Look for way to help your room to cool down instead of depend on your compressor

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: