Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 07:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Customer Service in Tangs (Vivo City)  (Read 3138 times)
hamster

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 09:40:00 PM »

u should  have lodged a complaint against her...

people like these tarnish the reputation of sg service industry....

Advertisement

Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 11:49:57 PM »

I was shopping for a decent towel at the household dept last fri and when I looked at the price tag, it was obviously out of my budget. Out of curiousity I asked the sales lady if they carry the mid range ones and she replied:"We only sell up market towels here". The best part is she wasnt even looking at me when she replied. There was tis impulse in me to grab the most exp towel and asked her to bring to the cashier. But I held back the action cos I dun want to spent unnecessary money just to nurse my pride.

Anyway, I want to broadcast tis here as tis is not the first time I encountered bad customer service from the sales people. So far, only Metro offers for the best customer service among the major dept stores. The cashier will thank you and greet goodbye irregardless of how small is your purchase. Singapore has a long way to go in tis area.

I am in the retail line ...if i were u i will tell her off and make sure i see the manager, cos some sales staff are part timer they are not well train at all .....cos i work in tangs b4
Honda

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:48 AM »

I was shopping for a decent towel at the household dept last fri and when I looked at the price tag, it was obviously out of my budget. Out of curiousity I asked the sales lady if they carry the mid range ones and she replied:"We only sell up market towels here". The best part is she wasnt even looking at me when she replied. There was tis impulse in me to grab the most exp towel and asked her to bring to the cashier. But I held back the action cos I dun want to spent unnecessary money just to nurse my pride.

Anyway, I want to broadcast tis here as tis is not the first time I encountered bad customer service from the sales people. So far, only Metro offers for the best customer service among the major dept stores. The cashier will thank you and greet goodbye irregardless of how small is your purchase. Singapore has a long way to go in tis area.

I am in the retail line ...if i were u i will tell her off and make sure i see the manager, cos some sales staff are part timer they are not well train at all .....cos i work in tangs b4

clapping clapping clapping clapping
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: