Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 09:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accident across Punggol Plaza  (Read 91397 times)
donald83

Ignore
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »

Did anyone witness the accident across Punggol Plaza that occured just now? I was having dinner at punggol plaza and my brother called to say he was on the bus along that stretch of road and he saw one small little girl lying face down near a car with alot of ppl crying.

After dinner i drove past, then ambulance and police was there, saw a white cloth cover over the small girl already.. so sad..

Advertisement

shans

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »

i did not witness the accident, but was told by an onlooker that she was with her grandpa.when i went there,i also saw the white plastic sheet and the grandpa wailing on the ground.Sigh,It's really sad..

The traffic police sure took a long time to come.when i left,they were not here yet and the paramedics had to direct traffic.the cars are always speeding along that road..it's not the first accident along that stretch liao.somemore those bushes surely block both the driver and pedestrian's vision.
shans

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 08:45:19 AM »

i did not witness the accident, but was told by an onlooker that she was with her grandpa.when i went there,i also saw the white plastic sheet and the grandpa wailing on the ground.Sigh,It's really sad..

The traffic police sure took a long time to come.when i left,they were not here yet and the paramedics had to direct traffic.the cars are always speeding along that road..it's not the first accident along that stretch liao.somemore those bushes surely block both the driver and pedestrian's vision.
sgkingkong

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »

Drove pass (think just minutes after the accident). Saw the baby girl lying still on the ground, and the man struggling to get up. Some people were rushing in to help the man.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: