Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 12, 2024, 02:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes Nature  (Read 3093 times)
Vivien Wong

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2007, 05:08:35 AM »

Wanted to recommend you this organic shop that sells vege ramen, chips, organic choc bars, healthy snack bar, veges, fruits, oats, nuts, brown rice, etc.

Price is reasonable. I normally shop there every w/end for my baby's vege and fruits. Sometimes, pamper myself with their choc bar, which is rather ex (S$5.20).

Located between Lrg 29 and 31 (facing Geylang main rd) No 599. Opens daily until 10 pm, except Wednesday closed. Tel: 68461580.

They has another outlet (restaurant) at Geylang Lrg 27 No 57 S(388184). Tel no: 67411580. Mostly organic meals. Have yet to try tho.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 05:13:15 AM by Vivien Wong » Logged

Advertisement

Vivien Wong

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 10:43:37 AM »

Tried their S$15/ tin (2 kg) of biscuits called Pre Balance Crackers .. It was so yummy and fragrance! Made with organic carrot, black sesame, white sesame, wheatgerm, soy lecithin, brewer yeast and wildcraft seaweed.There you go, 5 colours, as what your body needs. The biscuits are stone baked.

You know, when I compare it with Jacobs, even after I dip it with hot MILO for 5 mins, it won't turn soft/ melt! The texture is so thick and fine. But Jacob's not even 1 minute already soft.

Try it yourself.

They have a wide range of products - organic tofu, mushroom, sweet potato, potato, carrot, veges from Fireflies, banana, pineapple, red and green apple, oranges .. it was really wow! My baby loves it.

Alernatively, you can go to Cold Storage @ Compasspoint for organic veges, but the price a bit steep.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: