Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 25, 2024, 04:27:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice food in amk hub food court  (Read 4853 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »

Just went to amk hub today and found that the food court food looks simply delicious. Especially the yong tau fu. Homemade chilli and sweet sauce. Thick broth that does not contain strong taste of soya beans. The hoKKien mee is also fantastic. Each plate is served with the special white leave that give special fragrances to the mee. So nice... YuM YuM...

Advertisement

ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 12:13:47 PM »

Just went to amk hub today and found that the food court food looks simply delicious. Especially the yong tau fu. Homemade chilli and sweet sauce. Thick broth that does not contain strong taste of soya beans. The hoKKien mee is also fantastic. Each plate is served with the special white leave that give special fragrances to the mee. So nice... YuM YuM...

agree PPG.. but not surprising cos u're talkin abt AMK.. jus walk into any coffee shop or hawker centre and you'll find good food all ard.. God, i miss all the hawker food there...
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 12:32:19 AM »

Look fwd to the opening of Cathay Cinema there, which I learnt is next mth, therefore no need to travel so far to town to catch it. Hv yet to visit the foodcourt at AMKhub but went to the NTUC Xtra several times the basement were almost all up & ready and didn't really notice the upper level whether are they operating or not but sure to go there one of these days.
Styliaga

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 01:00:34 AM »

we can all go catch a movie sometime as PSGMC
PSGMovieClub
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: