Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 02:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Matilda Bay Restaurant & Bar  (Read 23602 times)
urbaine

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:50:38 AM »

I received a flyer promoting a BBQ dinner at Matilda Bay Restaurant & Bar at Marina Country Club.  Has anyone tried dining there?  Reviews please...

Advertisement

Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 10:02:26 PM »

I tried the very first time i rec'd their flyers i like their Matilda burger their beefy patty is nice, homemade, not those frozen type. I went again to try last mth but sadly they said they dont hv the sesame bun disappointedly my wife and i left for pizza hut at compass point.

Apart from the burger the other food (alar carte) is alright. The ambience actually not bad though do go there lah and hv a drink and soak in the atmosphere.

Parking wise is free if you park outside the open space.
jo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 06:45:17 AM »

where is it har?
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 12:41:27 PM »

where is it har?

Is inside punggol marina. If you drive you just follow Punggol rd towards Punggol end but somewhere in the middle do take note of signage pointing to Punggol Marina and turn left. After the turn the very first rd you notice on the right you turn again and follow till you saw lights and where the punggol marina is. Inside the marina there are two restaurants Punggol Seafood & Ubin seafood. Of course Matilda is in betw the two restaurant right at the end where you see the boats berth
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: