Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 04:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just to share: Food Stores in Punggol Plaza  (Read 30183 times)
fattybombombom

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57:37 PM »

alright my take on PP food store....
I am also a SAHM... no car, so no choice!! mad
Slice Fish Soup:
The skinny lady with long hair cooking the soup usually have LONG LONG face..... sometimes i feel like asking her.... oui, i only owe you $4 bucks.... dun need to pull such a long face wat....
Pig Organ Soup:
they should call it salt vege soup instead!! salty and NOT pepperish!!
Chai Chee mince meat noodle:
Portion too small....

I am really HOPING that thing will improve ard here.....
much much more room for improvement!!

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2006, 07:24:24 AM »

Is the Malay store change the management? Do they still sell Pattaya rice?
hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2006, 09:01:24 PM »

I serioulsy cannot stand the young chap at the Western Food store. Attitude problem, bad memory.I try not to patronise that store. The chicken chop is getting thinner as well. My family go there almost every night and we always ordered the same food. One item we always get is hotdog and fries for my son. The young chap always tells me, up to today that they don't have a set meal for that. I can fully understand that and i am very willing to pay for whatever price he was going to charge me. But he was still very reluctant to serve us. Once, he made me wait for 10mins, jus to take my order and NO, they was no one in the queue and he was just too busy talking to a guy. When he decided to take my order which was hotdog and fries plus a chicken wing, i waited for another 10mins to get my food. He forgot the chicken wing and said that i didn't tell him...What nerves he's got. I told my son, No more hotdog and chippies!!
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2006, 09:39:24 PM »

I agree with you, our family already boycott that stall the moment we had to wait 10 mins for food and there are some blood in the chicken wing. Alamak.....
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: