Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 08:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hokkien Fried Mee a.k.a Sotong Mee  (Read 10356 times)
Hanne

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 09:48:39 PM »

Aiyo, I working leh........at 11.30am Cry Usually go on weekends & the Q's crazy! But they're quite fast lah, I must say.

Oh, PP has the same straw hats too? Didn't notice them but theirs not so nice....I find the noodles very soggy & tend to stick together. Also, the bee hoon they use at PP is the thinner version. You can't really taste the texture of it.

Hmmmm, talking about hokkien mee makes my mouth water...............I'm going to grab one during lunch today!! Haha...

Advertisement

coffeelover

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:58:09 AM »

Yes, I was referring to the same one at HG Mall. There used to be a really good one at Geylang Lorong ??, can't remember the Lorong now. The man would fry the noodles over charcoal facing the main road.

woffbuffuet

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 03:03:35 AM »

I agree that the HG Mall's one is good but I like the one at Vivocity best. It is very far, especially for Punggolians like us (MRT from one end to another) but it's worth it! YUMMY thumbs up
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 03:22:42 AM »

they have all over singapore, i believe, i've seen 1 at suntec, 1 over here at raffles place
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: