Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 01:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: december, christmas session  (Read 4715 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2006, 12:14:18 AM »

ok, thanks to Kitty, Cleo and Snow, we had a great afternoon of making sushi during the past saturday.  there were some mistakes here and there, like rice was undercooked (thanks to myself  blushing), fillings squeezed out, torn seaweed, etc...   chitchat  like cleo said, you fan you tang  stick tongue  got sushi rice, got miso soup.

on the overall, we had alot of fun  clapping clapping clapping  and also not forgetting many thanks to the super fresh salmon and roe that lwetyu helped us got  stick tongue

since December is a christmas season, we decided that we should do some "christmas-related" dishes instead.  we will push the japanese session to January instead, most likely doing other stuffs instead of raw salmon and jelly fish again.

If everyone's ok, I'd like to suggest we do it either on the 9th or 16th December.

Advertisement

KM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 04:48:07 AM »

I think 9th will be better as there will be the car wash & flea market on 17th dec.
So a lot of people might be busy on 16th.
For myself & my wife, it will have to be 9th as 16th that week will be out of town.

So what are you looking at, roast turkey?
Can offer some help if it is, has been doing it with my church friends for the past 6 or 7 years.

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 08:31:18 PM »

i'm ok with 9th too.  wow.. roast turkey.  on the 9th, still so early, can we get it at the supermarkets yet?

KM

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 08:35:33 PM »

i'm ok with 9th too.  wow.. roast turkey.  on the 9th, still so early, can we get it at the supermarkets yet?

It'll usually be available in mid nov due to thanksgiving at end nov. After that then for christmas.
One thing about turkey is that you need about 2 to 3 days to defrost it.
It's really frozen to the max.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: