Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 07:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Prata You've Tried or Recommend  (Read 8681 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« on: September 16, 2006, 05:33:51 AM »

I went to this prata stall at Blk 24 Sin Ming Rd, The coffeeshop called Jin Fa Restaurant. This stall, Faisal & Aziz Curry, sell lots of variety of prata. My wife and i tried coin set prata, garlic prata & BOMB prata. I wld said is bagus  thumbs up and no horse run. They are a combi of crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Unlike the Prata Shop along the Upper Thomson Rd beside the Standard Charted Bank. The curry given by Faisal & Aziz stall is good and tasty. My wife and i truly enjoy it.  Cheesy

They open 7 days week from 6.30am - 8pm daily. They sell indian food as well like nasi bryani etc. I first notice it on TV "Lost & Found - hosted by Gurmit Singh & Michelle" so today venture there to try and surely enough it deserve to be known.

IMHO its better than Jalan Kayu ones.  thumbs up if you happen to be nearby do go there and try, okie.
Note: There are two coffeeshops at that block. Goes to the other end where the multi-storey carpark is, the stall is there.

Advertisement

Retro Rick

MERCHANDISE PARADISE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »

got multistorey car park along jalan kayu? eeih .... got meh ... are you sure its Jalan Kayu?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 06:31:05 PM »

he's talking Sin Ming road Multi storey car park lah........BTW there is a Multi storey car park at Sin Ming near those food stalls? Must walk very far right? Shocked Shocked Shocked
kalbarri

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 12:36:24 AM »

the one at upp thomson rd, CASUARINA, newly renovated.... thumbs up thumbs up very crispy very large portion very nice....only chicken curry not that nice... Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: