Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 06, 2024, 01:43:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where to buy fashion wear in bangkok  (Read 5817 times)
ljpflee

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2008, 03:56:38 AM »

i am going to bangkok next week, anyone can tell me where to buy fashion wear ? not pasar malam type. im sick of going back to the same shopping mall like MBK, Zen, Central. please give the shop name and address. thanks !
anywhere to buy "branded bag" at reasonable price? heheheeeee

Advertisement

bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »

go to Platinium which is somewhere opposite the Pratunam there.  about 4 storeys of fashion wear and accessories.. almost 90% of the shops are mainly for females.. some for kiddy wear... eerh.. for men.. its a shopping paradise for female... men.. sorry... might be boring for u to tag along.. haaa...  Tongue
Ellphie

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:16:38 AM »

Yes, true.  Go Platinum is the best place for shopping and there is lotsa of women and kids wear.  I just came back last Monday....comb the area as MBK is bored place...another place to go is City Complex which is opposite Platinum.  There is lotsa of ladies clothes....my gal friends bought lot of office skirts there and is cheap lor....
bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

yes... city complex also have clothes.. but personally i find that those design so so....
one thing to take note when buying clothes in thailand.. especially buying bottoms (skirts/pants)...
we need to buy at least 1 size bigger than what we are wearing here... most of the places there.. they dun
really allow u to try their clothes... some they allow but they dun hv any changing room for u.. they just
gave u a piece of "curtain" like fabric n u tried to put over on u n change like that.. which abit difficult/paisey for me lah.. most of the shops (infact i think all) shops at Platinum and City Complex dun hv changing room.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: