Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 07:30:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HALO: The Movie  (Read 7237 times)
kochmeister

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2006, 11:59:25 AM »

That's right video game fans. You heard it right here...... Halo the movie adaptation has been confirmed!

Neill Blomkamp will direct the Halo motion picture, to be produced by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh under their WingNut Films banner for Universal Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox. The movie will be shot in Wellington, New Zealand.

Tentative Release Date: Summer 2008

Advertisement

Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »

That's right video game fans. You heard it right here...... Halo the movie adaptation has been confirmed!

Neill Blomkamp will direct the Halo motion picture, to be produced by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh under their WingNut Films banner for Universal Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox. The movie will be shot in Wellington, New Zealand.

Tentative Release Date: Summer 2008

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up cheers cheers cheers cheers
Too long lah!! head banging head banging head banging head banging
kochmeister

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:42:46 PM »

Yeah I know the feeling, heh heh, but that was how it was like for the Spider-Man movie as well. There was talk of it way way back in 1992 and Tom Cruise was supposed to star in it.
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 04:28:41 AM »

Wow!...so long coming in 2008..i wonder who's going to act as MasterChief...hmmm...i like watching brad pitt in that role...heheh...or perhaps matt damon..or hmmm...keanu reeves??
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: