Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 06:15:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD MOVIES TO CATCH  (Read 22987 times)
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 07:31:24 AM »

Watched Eragon recently...if you guys want value for your money..watched at gmax vivocity...watched Dejavu and eragon there...i think the screen is ok but compared to  capitol last time i think a bit smaller or is it my eyesigh..hah! The show about 1.5 hrs long...i got the feeling that some lines taken from gladiator for e.g. when eragon held his sword and shouted 'as one'. lucky i played dungeons and dragons game last time that's why this show stirred my interest.

Advertisement

wakkofc

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2006, 12:49:43 AM »

I do not really catch cartoon or animated movies, but recently caught "Cars" on disc and I must say, it is wonderful! Heard it won some awards or something like that. I highly recommend that to everyone as there are lessons to be learnt from the show to Busy Singaporeans like us!

It is touching, entertaining and meaningful show. Do catch it!

The other one I watched is "United 93" and "World trade center". Both are movies about the 9/11 tragedy and both very touching. Though it is about the same event, the effects of the movie and the storyline is totally different. So, I highly recommend both shows to you as well.
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2006, 12:07:39 AM »

The last i watched was Flags of Our Fathers. Very disappointing and slow movie. After that didn't really catch liao. Thought of watching Eragon, The Curse of Golden Flower & Night at the Museum. Really disappointed with the recent release of the movie during this time round hope next yr got more nice ones.
rxhxn

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »

yeah...night at the museum seems nice...opens 21st Dec'06 if not wrong...but that time lido shows screening already...too bad wasn't aware that tiime..maybe watch it next week
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: