Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 11, 2024, 11:16:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD MOVIES TO CATCH  (Read 23158 times)
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 07:59:41 PM »

It is King Kong

thanks!!!

Advertisement

Runner

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 08:45:21 PM »

thanks!!!
This is a 3hr show IIRC. Worth watching. There's another sence where they fell into a deep valley,
where those big giant insects live.
shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 12:46:01 AM »

i knw.. when i saw it at the store.. i knew i wanted to buy the dvd.  wonder how's jurassic park 4 going to be like.  hope it won't be disappointing

another of my favorite is Flight of The Phoenix by Dennis Quaid... the sound effects they used for the movie... gosh.. especially the part when the plane runs into a heavy storm, when they come crashing down.. the plane's antenna get torn by the wind!  i love it!!  been watching over and over again..  stick tongue

because of this movie, it got me interested!! i want to visit Gobi Dessert in Mongolia some time in the future  Tongue

and The Day After Tomorrow.. is also solid  clapping  i like the part most when rest of the world has frozen, and Quaid's son and his friends are left in the library, then the huge vessel sailed past.. the wolves (or foxes??) running after them.. was terrified during that part they will bite those guys.

fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »

watched the free will cos its rated 4 stars. 3 hours, movie, slow. dont waste time going cinema to watch it. slow... slow german movie.. prefer french movie still, more interesting dialogue.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: