Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 10:02:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Condor Hero 2006  (Read 14648 times)
frosti

Ignore
« on: August 21, 2006, 05:28:46 AM »

Excellent cast with Liu Yifei as Little Dragon Girl with breath-taking scenes in China like Jiu Zhai Gou and nicely cheographed fighting sequences.

I am now on disc 6 and absolutely hooked on it already. You can get yours at TS video at $31.90. If you like 2003 Tian Long Ba Bu, you will love this one. Smiley Chio bus..handsome guys...great love story...what you waiting for? Tongue

Here's a short clip of Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu vs Gong Sun Zhi (Kenny Bee aka Zhong Zheng Tao is so hilarious...lol)

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许

Advertisement

frosti

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 01:56:50 PM »

Yesterday night, I popped over at Compass Point. I noticed a huge crowd gathered outside the VCD shop (I think its called bluemax or something) opposite the Prima Deli.

Curious, I went over to see what show attracted the people, both young and old. Some were even seated on the floor, glued to the TV. Guess what show they were showing? Its the Condor Hero 2006.  Cheesy

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »

hihi....is this a hong kong serials?Huh??can i rent it somewhere???
frosti

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 12:59:43 AM »

hihi....is this a hong kong serials?Huh??can i rent it somewhere???
Its the latest China serial, not hongkong. I was also looking to rent one from the tvb shop downstairs (near the pet shop). However, they only rent hongkong drama serials.

Therefore, I had no choice but to buy it. Its quite cheap actually as TS is having some moving out sale. There should be 2 VCD sets and 1 DVD set left when I was there.

Anyway, the latest development in China's filming skill and technology amazes me. I always thought they could only film Qin emperor or those romance of 3 kingdoms sort. Boy, was I wrong. Previously, hongkong was the leader in this. However, compared to China, they are now nowhere. Hongkong uses cheap styrofoam rocks and stiff & unrealistic fighting sequences. To add insult to injury,they overdo with the special effects where pugilists stand absolutely still during combat, with blazing lasers fly around...absolutely cheapo.

Shen Diao Xiao Lu set a new precedent to show that dramas need not be either action or romance. It can be both. It is a tear-jerker, yet it satisfies the kungfu die-hards.

~ 问世间情为何物直教人生死相许
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: