Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 08:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad shopping experience for branded goods at Ebay! Cheated by power seller.  (Read 3470 times)
bagzmaniac

Ignore
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:27:22 AM »

I like to shop online at yahoo or ebay but will take time for me to commit again.

Bought from this lady powerseller selling authentic branded goods. Bought from her previously a branded bag. Transaction was complete and smooth with receipts issued as requested from boutique.

Bought from her again this year. Goods came from overseas dispatched by her relative. Bought another bag. This time no receipt although clearly stated i needed one. She said forgot. So i waited for the receipt to arrive after claiming and paying for the bag.

Bought another 2 items from her while waiting for receipt to arrive from overseas. This time round, first receipt came. 2 items i bought also arrived but the receipt for the newer last item did not come again.

So went back home with the fully paid items without receipt with the promise that they will send the receipt soon.

Waited for a week, did not come. Waited for another week, she said she forgot. Sent email, can 'hear' her harsh frustrated tone already. Did explain to them the need for receipts especially for those of us who resell our branded bags at 2nd hand shops. In the first place, i always stated super clearly i will need a gift receipt for the item.

Sent her repeated emails, each time with a different story to say receipt never arrive... etc. Bulk purchase no receipt. Then, she should not have sold me the item in the first place. Finally last week, sent me a soft copy of the receipt with all information marked out except the item description. Useless.

Asked her super politely and clearly was that the intended receipt but now she turned around and say i am bugging her, and told me to buzz off from her site and not to buy from her again. It suddenly became to her story that i don't trust the authenticity issue and wants a receipt only after a month.

Got scolded via email when i am the client! I was so pissed, i naturally gave her a negative rating. Of course in her anger, she scolded me too and called me crazy and difficult.

Really feel like reporting to ebay cos i categorised it as a case of cheating. Item paid in full, told to collect but the receipt is not given. My husband says it is like buying a car without logcard.

I don't mind losing the money but super upset with the stories she makes up to cover her power seller status and to call me crazy. She doesn't know i am a lawyer, can easily send her an affidavit.

Oh yes, she gives a rich image cos she sells authentic branded goods. Had always wanted to think that richer people should/ would have better manners and intergrity. I am of course so naive and wrong.

For those out there, please be super careful when you are buying via ebay from her.

In my case, i will be throwing away the items i bought from her. Mere sight of it reminds me of being called crazy when it is no fault of mine. mad
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 11:29:32 AM by bagzmaniac » Logged

Advertisement

Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »

Anyone has any idea who may it be?

There's no mention of who to look out for.

bagzmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:19:56 PM »

Email me at bagzmaniac@gmail.com

Will not host her id here. Still believe in karma. Will give her a chance to 'live' and do her business. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: