Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:54:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawing from our retirement account verses withdrawing from Annuities.  (Read 22129 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 08:39:25 PM »

Income tax is yearly thing one lump sum payment..
cpf is $$$ parked there for many many years...
that's the diff... although cpf is said to be our $$$, but do we actually get to use it before 65 years old?
dun forget, the rules to the minimum sum and withdrawal age keeps changing...

the boss will still declare the allowance in the IR8A form. Income tax is unescapable.

I want to escape CPF as well as income tax.

Advertisement

hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 08:05:39 AM »

this brings another crap legislation abt providing aid to the people. the govt always crap abt spending how many millions on so and so fund. the truth is in the end tats juz the budgeted amt.. how much is spent only heaven knows. from wat i see of the qualifying conditions, u have to be f*rking poor then u pass. it may be mths later b4 help is given.
tom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 04:17:55 AM »

Rusher.........this 75 year old man, even if he wants to work, sad case........probably no company will want to employ him.

He went to the MP's meet the people session, those assitants should have refered him to the North East CDC. I belief, the staff in the CDC should look into his case and render assistance.  Lips Sealed This is their job.

That is what the CDC is for......... angry
rusher

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »

Rusher.........this 75 year old man, even if he wants to work, sad case........probably no company will want to employ him.

He went to the MP's meet the people session, those assitants should have refered him to the North East CDC. I belief, the staff in the CDC should look into his case and render assistance.  Lips Sealed This is their job.

That is what the CDC is for......... angry

ok will ask him go to CDC to try
thanks

are u in the Rush!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: